Proud Lion Mentoring Program
For a new member to earn The Proud Lion Award they must:
1. Attend a club board meeting
2. Participate in a club service or fund-raising activity.
3. Introduce a new prospective member to the club.
4. Make a visit to another club and secure a visitation slip
5. Attend a zone, region, district or multiple district meeting and report back to the dub.
The goals listed above must be attained within the specified six (6) month’s period and accompanied by the Protege Lion sponsor to each of the five activities.
ATTENTION: Club Secretary
To obtain a lapel pin for the Proud Lion, fill out the electronic form at
https://www.md4lions.org/proud-lion-mentoring-program and it will be forwarded to the GMT.
For more information contact:
GMT Lion Dr. PDG Chiragkumar “Kevin” Patel
P O Box 652, Lemoore, CA 93245
C:(704) 267-9583 E: email@example.com