Club Newsletter Contest July 1st- April 10th
Please select the best 2 issues (2) of your club bulletin and send them via email to the Newsletter Contest Chair to arrive by April 10. Newsletters will be posted on the District 4-A2 Website on April 15th for Lions in District 4-A2 to vote on prior to the convention. The newsletter winner will be announced at the convention.
The Judging will be done at the district convention by the contest committee using the point system shown on this page. Winners will be announced at the convention.
Ready to send in your Newsletter for posting and share with the district?
Submit Your Newsletter Here: SUBMIT
Committee Chair PDG Betty Morris
805 Myrtle Visalia, CA 93277
C: 559.733.1317 E: [email protected]
Heading (Mast Head) TOTAL of 40 PTS
- Club & bulletin name and address 10pts
- Name and phone numbers for officers 10pts
- Meeting time date and address 10pts
- Publication frequency, circulation and editor 10pts
Appearance TOTAL 40PTS
- Readability 10pts
- Layout: White space, organization, features 10pts
- Art, Clip-art, cartoons, photos 10pts
- Creativity 10pts
Copy TOTAL 20PTS
- Guest speakers topic and background 5pts
- Highlight of service projects and club activities 5pts
- Calendar: future items (Club, District, Intl) 5pts
- Name of District Officers 5pts
TOTAL POSSIBLE PTS 100