100% Secretary’s Award July 1st – July 31st
The club secretary is encouraged to strive to complete all club duties in an exemplary manner; to attend activities at the Zone, Region, District, and Multiple District level,s and to assure completion of their portion of the LCI Club Excellence Award for their club.
Following Must be Fulfilled
- Maintain and keep up-to-date accurate records for members of the club.
- Pay and report, on the activity report, all semi-annual dues to Lions International by July 31st and January 31st
- Pay and report on activity form, all semi-annual dues to MD4 by August 31st and February 28th.
- Annual report of new club officers (PU-101) must be submitted on or before MAY 15 to MYLCI.
- All membership reports must be postmarked or entered by the last day of the reporting month
Careful Reporting of the Following is Required:
- Type of service or fundraising project Lion hours worked, monies collected on fundraiser, and amount spent on service project
- Full information relative to new members, including sponsor’s name and number, and full information on members dropped and reasons
- Attendance figures properly reported.
Four of the Following Must be Fulfilled
- All other reports required by District 4-A2, MD4 or Lions International must be filed on time.
- Secretary must have sponsored at least 1 new member
- Attend the district convention
- Attend at least 2 Zone Advisory Meetings
- Attend the MD4 or lnt’I Convention during term
- Attend the District Officer Training School
Must be Submitted by July 31
Download Submission Form Here: Secretary Award Form – District 4 A2
Submit to Cabinet Secretary: PDG Kevin Patel
C: 704-267-9583 E: [email protected]